Sunday, January 28, 2007

Songs on our breakfast system by heavy mental bands

Mentallica

The Nevergiven

What I felt,
What I had known
Never shined through my closed door,
Never seen, time's not my own
for a little me, a little you,
the breakfast is nevergiven.

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the door, see the sun
Behind the door, should I open it for you,
the breakfast is nevergiven.


What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and hungry, I sleep alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who sleeps all day
Or are you unforgiven too?


Fade2hunger

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the breakfast to live
Simply nothing more to eat
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one breakfast is me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of somalian kids
Growing hunger taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone

No one but kv can save me, it's not too late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Hunger Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye

Steel maiden

Fear of the clock

In the morning when the light begines to shine
And I am but sleeping,
Fear of the clock,
Fear of clock,
I have constant dear that breakfast time is over
Fear of the clock
I have a phobia that i'll b hungry for ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger pc said...

there is poet in you, arrested in in your mind, running in all directions like wild horses. Rein in your mind, focus your thoughts. Free that poet, Form a band. Sing out that song to the music echoing in your mind.

I wish it could have been poetic. But maybe you can do it better. Try it if you fancy. Good luck.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home