Sunday, August 27, 2006

dogs in big city

welcome to the land of dogs
worse than the muckiest bogs
india's run over by stray dogs
i walk on the empty street,
my shadow is the only one besides my feet?
oh no, i c a huge dog fleet
barking , yelping and whooping
whelping, bithching and woofing
oh my dear life they're treatening!
do i luv my life or theirs?
menaka gandhi may like theirs,
but please if u like theirs,
go fcuk them 4 all i care
but please dont let them give me a scare
i dont hav enuf of a dare
to b around canines wild
iam just a mere child
use ne method wild or mild
but get them out of my sight
i dunno if iam in the light
but in my brain iam right!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur absolutely rite!!!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like a rock song . lots of rhyming words, f*** and overall it doent make much sense. [:)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had the experienc eof my life with stray dogs!so it makes perfect sense 2 me

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home